(617) 522-2211

Industrial Accidents & Worker's Compensation

The Law Offices of Paul F. Murphy

Industrial Accidents & Worker's Compensation

There were 2.9 million work related accidents in the U.S. last year. Those are the reported statistics and unfortunately some work injuries go unreported.

My office can assist an injured workers file for benefits under Chapter 152 that provides protection to injured workers in the form of lost wages, medical care and job protection.

I have extensive experience assisting injured workers get the medical treatment they need, from doctors they trust, prior to returning to their job.

In certain instances where the work injury ends an employee's ability to mantain their job, I will assist you obtain retraining and benefits to protect your prior earnings rate.

If you are injured as a result of a work related incident and not receiving benefits, you should call me to discuss your situation and make sure you:

Steps to Take:
  • Seek qualified medical attention
  • Report any work accident as soon as possible
  • Get a copy of the accident report
  • Obtain a disability note from your doctor if you are unable to work
  • Get contact information from all witnesses